Thursday 3 October 2013

please come with me

http://cassiesinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

So there it is, finally. My new blog. I hope it will be half as good as this one has been. I really love this blog, and everyone I 'met' here. You have all been so wonderful to me. I will miss this place. But I will leave this blog here, because I cant bring myself to delete it. Please come with me, if anyone still comes here, if anyone sees this, please come.

I feel a bit sad writing this, as stupid as it sounds, but ive been through a lot here and ive met some incredible people. People who have given me so much support and encouragement, I can never thank you all enough. Thank you to every one of you who ever stumbled upon my blog and took the time to leave words of kindness, you touched my heart.

I love you, weather you still blog or weather you dont. Weather you left to get help and are looking towards a bright, happy ED-free future, or weather you could fight no more and gained your wings, I am eternally grateful.
x

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ... - Winnie The Pooh - ....

No comments:

Post a Comment