Saturday 26 February 2011

If I could find a souvenir, just to prove the world was here, And here is a red balloon, I think of you and let it go.

Ok it's Saturday, the fridge is empty and I have hours upon hours of housework to do. I gotta feeling todays gonna be gooood!

I know I've said but thanks - You are all so wonderful! I need to get back to a few of your comments, but I have read them and they were all lovely, thank you.

I was out last night and it was really fun - And no alcoholic calories were consumed.
I went on a cruise - (I don't know if other places have this, but if not it's cars. Oh actually I think most places do but there probably called something different - Ok sori thinking out loud lol - Well if you do have this - were a whole pile a cars get together and stuff, then tell me what's it's called where you are)

Anyway lol, I had never been to one before and it was really fun, I had a really good night, and I talked to people I didn't know! That nevers happens - I am like the most unsocialable person ever like, so yip talking to new people is quite an achievement!

My mum has been on holiday the past week and is back tomorrow - So housework is most definately needed and a lot of it!

Oh I am going to be doing 2-4-6 as of today - Thank you to miss alisha! She is doing wonderfully well btw. Oh and if your not following her then what are ya at like - I can't do links but she is over there >>> I think, in the followers bit - So yeh, go, follow.
X

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we call it a convoy. haha. but my parents called it cruising back in the day when they went cruising. so I'm sure move the people get what you were saying. good for you being sociable. Also I think Imight start the 246 diet as well. Still contimplating it.
    stay thin.

    xo chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your comments! i don't care if you don't have advice to give, just your words make me feel so much better - like someone actually cares haha :) i love you too, lovely, very much xxx

    ReplyDelete