Monday 28 February 2011

Let them eat cake, she says, just like Marie Antoinette

I don't have long but I just wanted to let you know that so far 2-4-6 is going ok, I had 274 yesterday and will be a small bit over today - 430. I don't really mind though because I still think I'm doing well and I'm exercising so I don't feel too bad, but I will get my intake to the correct number.

Hope you're all doing ok.
I love you all, thanks for your comments, I really love reading them you all bring a bit of sunshine to my day (Ok that sounded awful cheesy but you do!)
X

4 comments:

  1. I don't kill myself, if I go over by that much. You're doing great! Keep going. You are that much closer to your goal.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love, just wanting to say thanks so much for the support and concern in these rubbish times.
    I'm glad you're back blogging again, and good luck with the 2 4 6 8.
    You are a wonderful, wonderful person xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start the 246 but I want to fast some! anyways you're doing really good. keep it up.

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeee you! Goodluck xx

    ReplyDelete