Wednesday 8 June 2011

In this body theres a thin person dying to get out...

Oh, just the one dear?...

(Ab fab quote)

Just quick wee update. Sorry I've been extremely neglectful to all you wonderful people lately. Sorry, thanks for still listening to me rattle on though.

I didn't eat for 2 and a half days, then I fucked it up today - But it's ok, tomorrow I will begin again.

I love how I did that and my mum didn't notice... It's wonderful, and it made me smile to myself when she called me a horse for 'eating' 3 biscuits.

It gave me one of those fuzzy feelings inside...
x

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when parents say that I'm "eating too much" or whatever, right after I've been starving myself.
    Well, I guess it also works as inspiration.
    I love to read your posts.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disappear a lot too, its okay.
    I love you, dear. x

    ReplyDelete