Sunday 25 April 2010

Lovely!

Okay time for a plan of action! I have decided that their is no plausable reason why I can't lose weight - All it is is eating a bit less - swapping some foods to less fat ones, walking a bit further with my dog, moving a bit more. It really isn't that hard. I'm going to make a timetable for myself like a minute for minute account of everything I have to do - That way I have a certain time I can eat and I won't have time to eat later on because I will be doing stuff, like coursework and housework and other exciting things like that. My mum and I aren't talking at the min which makes this all the easier to do. I make myself food and bring it to my room - I go out - she doesn't care where it's great. I'll not bore you with why we aren't talking but basically I'm the devil child and she's just a wonderful human being. But anyway - I basically want to be moving about, going places, doing things every minute of everyday. I basically just don't want to let myself think about food and other bad crappy stuff like that.

A bit of topic but I'm so glad that I'm not old enough to vote. I have read about the election and stuff on a few other blogs and I know I should be interested and I try to be really - I watched the news and everything last night but my god it is so complicated - They don't really say what they are going to do if elected they just slag of the other people. I really don't understand. I think Gorden Brown should go though because he never really seems to know what he's talking about. Ok there is my political input - Not very insightful but it's the best I can do.

Has anybody else got a plan of action at the minute - If you do please share with me,

Rachel x


No comments:

Post a Comment