Sunday 25 April 2010

This is it

I have had quite a week, it has been full of mitching college, driving about with my friend, getting drunk, getting found out about mitching college, fighting a lot with my mother, eating everything I can get my grubby little hands on, getting more drunk, nearly getting a boyfriend but then thinking twice about it, nearly getting attack by two very drunk sex obsessed twats, getting a little bit more drunk, dancing all night and walking home in the pouring rain.

I don't want this I want to get back on track - Since starting this blog I have lost a pathetic 6 pounds and I have probably gained it all back in this week. I have to lose it again and a lot, lot more. I don't want to live like this anymore. I have had these thoughts rolling about in my head since I was 13 but I didn't fully understand them, then I did understand them, but didn't do very much about them, but now I am going to do a lot about them. I have spent 4 years of my life with this in my head I am not going to let that time go to waste. I am getting back on track this week is 600 calories everyday along with 1 hour walking.

Does anyone know any good exercises I can do aswell- I did have some but I didn't really feel like I was being tested. Any exercises that I don't need any equipment for. Thanks.

I have been texting this fella I used to go to school with and we get along so well, we always did as friends, he's such a lovely person, so sweet and almost scared to say things incase he says something wrong. I really like him but I don't want to drag him into this with me, I can be quite an unpleasent and nasty person sometimes and he should be saying these things to someone that actually deserves him, not me. I don't feel I could go out with him - I couldn't give him the time - I really really need to lose a lot of weight quite quickly and I don't think I could do both.

I'm sorry again not much structure to this post. I have a lot of things floating about in my mind and it's all confusing me a bit. Hope everyones doing okay,
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment