Wednesday 27 April 2011

It's gonna take a superman to sweep me of my feet...

I need a hero - Sung by Jennifer Saunders ^^

I love this song, and Jennifer Saunders sings it incredibly.

I'm not waiting for my hero, my superman.
Because I know he will never come.

I'm going to be my own fucking superman, my own hero.

I was inspired so much this morning, I came onto my dashboard and I saw a post entitled 'I'm back' it was from Alisha (We move by instinct darling) This really picked me up today, so thank you Alisha!

Another thing that picked me up this morning was your comments - You all have your own, bigger problems but you come here and give me your comforting words - I am going to be here, I am going to be better and I am going to try and give you the support you all give me, because you mean so much to me.

I didn't eat yesterday, but I had 2 cups of coffee, 3 cups of tea and a mouthful of juice - 205 calories. I burnt 198 - So I was left with a net of 7, yes 7 what a fucking awkward number.

I know it wasn't really a fast, but it didn't need to be, I just needed a break from food. My mum is off work today so I really hope she goes out or something - Because I don't want food today.

Hunger is making me feel better.

Sorry lol, but I love it so much and I'm listening to it now lol

'I need a hero,
I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night,
he's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta he fresh from the fight,
I need a hero,
I'm holding out for a hero til the morning light,
he's gotta be sure and it's gotta be soon and he's gotta be larger than life'

Thank you girls, you have helped me so much, hopefully there will be more positivity from me now!!
X


1 comment:

  1. darling, it's okay to not comment, we can't always and sometimes we need the break, and that's alright, we all understand because the likelihood of it is that we all feel the same at one point. but one thing is for sure and that is i'm glad you're feeling better, for you :)

    ReplyDelete