Wednesday 20 April 2011

Thank you...

Very, very much for your comments and support. And for understanding. I'm sure I don't need to tell any of you how much it means to have someone who understands, so thank you.

I went camping yesterday. I'm not long back. I had never been camping before, but I liked it. There was about 15 of us there, it was fun but so fucking cold. I'm so tired today, but I will definitely do it again.

For once I don't really have anything to say, so I'll just say thank you again, and ask how you are all doing?
X

2 comments:

  1. i'm going camping in a few weeks for the gaisce award... glad you had fun! my middle name is ivy. i used to hate it, loathe it practically! but now i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping can be so much fun!
    It really is supporting if you read all those little nice words that people have to say, they can give you so much love, right.

    I hope you're doing fine!
    Loads of love,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete