Sunday 17 April 2011

Positive Thinking...

I'm feeling a bit more positive today, I hope this feeling hangs around for a while.

I am off now for easter for 2 weeks, so I want to make the most of it.

I think now I am just tired, I am tired because I have wasted so much of my life already, I have been this way for about 6 years, so take that away from my 18 years, it's a long time of my life, I think if I had lost weight I would feel like the 6 years hadn't been a complete waste of time, because I would be able to look at myself and say, well look what I have achieved. But I can't say that.
I will though, I will be able to look at myself at my 70Ibs goal weight, and be proud that I have achieved what I wanted to.

I can't wait for that day, I will not waste another 6 years of my life, I will get to that point where I am happy with myself, I can go out and just enjoy my life without having that feeling that people are looking and judging.

I just want to have a life.
X

3 comments:

  1. Do stay strong lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will darling. small steps, slowly and all that jazz but ultimately it work out better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay positive.
    You have a life, just remember to live it. <3

    ReplyDelete