Friday 26 March 2010

Followers - Comments - Good Mood - BingeDay - Dog

Thanks to my 5 followers - I never really thought - when I started this that anyone would actually read it. It's nice to know that people are - and comments - leave lots of comments I love reading them.

I am in quite a good mood today because it is 12.05 and I am still in bed, it is Friday (No college on Fridays) It is the start of my 17 day easter holidays - YEAH. And it is binge day tomorrow - I have collected quite a lot of stuff this week - So I'm looking forward to that.

I feel I have done okay this week - the highest cals were on tuesday - 620 - And my limit is 650. I think I'm going to hover over 650 because although I havent eaten over that I think if I lower it I might - If you know what I mean.

I think I'm going to get up now and walk my little dog - (she's actually not little - but she's so goddamn beautiful)
Rachel x

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you are welcome :) Glad you get your hols today, I have to wait til wednesday! xxx

    ReplyDelete