Tuesday 2 March 2010

Not good

Okay well I was saying about how I stay awake every other night to disipline myself, well thats not going to happen anymore - I just cant do it. I told myself that night time would be a good chance for me to catch up on coursework and stuff like that, but it rarely happened because I was so tired. Then yesterday morning I just felt dreadful. I felt like I was on a really strange kind of high, I felt so relaxed. But then I was just so lethargic I couldnt do anything. My teacher started talking to me and I feel asleep - I was sitting in upright in my chair and the next thing I remember is my best friend waking me up and my teaching looking at me as if I had 2 heads. I just said I wasnt feeling well she seemed alright with it. I came home and went to bed at about half six and slept right through until half 7 this morning. So im going to have to find something else to use to disipline myself. Or just work harder on what Im meant to be concentrating on - not eating so much

My new day, week, month thing couldnt have gotten of to a worse start. Yesterday I had 1266 and today 1253. Yeh they're really the numbers I wanna be seein!
I have so much coursework to hand in too - I think it's 3 or 4 and a half, 3 and a half of which should have been handed in about a week ago. But Im just so tired I cant be bothered doing them.

Uh sorry it's my second post and all I've done is complain, how are you? Let me know - really I'd like to know
R.x

No comments:

Post a Comment