Monday 26 July 2010

101

That was my 100th post, down there. I didn't even realise. I can't believe it's been 100, thank you all so much for sticking with me this long, and 61 followers. Holy.Shit. I really can't believe there's so many of you. Thanks. I know I have gotten a few new followers recently. Thank you very much, and I promise I will get to your blogs very soon.

Awake at 8.30 this morning, I did 1Hr 30Mins of housework (-270). I meant to have a coffee and a small bowl of honey loops (cerial) with 50ml milk. But I ended up having a slight mini binge:
Honey loops with 50ml milk - 133
Honey loops with 50ml milk - 133
Coffee - 42
Biscuit - 99
Biscuit - 99
A total of 506cals.

Thankfully I had done the 1hr 30mins of housework, which brings my total down to 236. I have lowered my calorie limit to 800, for the time being. I had a goal of doing 2hours exercise a day, I should be able to get a bit more than that done as I've done 90mins so far and its only 12.30pm. I know most people don't count housework as exercise, but I do a lot of it as it's burns quite a bit so fuck it Imma count it.

Hope your having a good monday so far.
X

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 101 posts, here's to a hundred more [:
    Take care,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job and i know what u mean with the house work i never used to count them until one day i was actually sweating and thought hey man this is a fucking work out lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on getting to 100.
    can't wait for the next 100.

    ReplyDelete
  4. house work is hard! it counts!!! and congrats on all the posts! and followers are so nice :)
    keep that chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just got your comment, and just wanted to say that I really appreciate your comment, I've just read your 100th post and I look forward to working through the 99 posts that led up to this one. So far so good tho! You are a wonderful writer and I look forward to following :)

    ReplyDelete