Friday 21 May 2010

Oh boy...

It is 4.00am here and I haven't slept yet, I can't. We have been getting a few roasters here, and I am just too hot to sleep, but what makes it 100 times worse??

I will tell you, there is a big dirty stinking daddy longlegs in my room, now I cannot see this thing to try and kill it, I doubt Icould anyway, and I can't leave my room because my door makes the loudest noise ever and my mum is working in the morning so she would go through me for a shortcut. So what have I done?, i hear you ask...

Well I made a kind of fort, if you like with my duvet that nothing can get in, but which also means I am the most roasting I have ever been in my entire life, really I feel like my skin is melting. Oh well only another 3 hours to go. (I can't get up before my mum leaves or else she makes me do more around the house!)

I hope everybodies night's are going better than mine
X

1 comment:

  1. i can never sleep knowing that there is a spider in my room. it freaks me out to the extreme.

    ReplyDelete