Monday 28 June 2010

28 June

Okay food intake today was 794 calories, and calories burnt was 317, which makes total intake 477. I'm quite happy with that. Oh and I got some lollies today. Mini Milks. 30 Calories, thats right folks, 30 cals. They're yummy.

Okay just wanted to give you a quick update, haven't really any news. Oh wait I got paid tonight for babysitting, it's only £15, but it's something. I really need to find a job, or more kiddies 2 look after, uh.

Pretty boring post, nothing really to report.
Night guys I love you, you really keep me going you know.
X

Edit:
Okay I've had 175 more calories, which takes my intake to 969, after exercise my total is 652cals. Still better than it has been.
I need to get some structure back, so I know what I'm doing. Ok really going now. Sweet dreams everyone.
X

6 comments:

  1. wow, mini milks are only 30 calories ...who knew :P

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of those things before, I seriously need to find them! > < What grocery store do you shop at? I tried to find them once but that was a fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore mini milks! i have like three boxes of them haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!
    Low cal lollies, my fave. :]

    ReplyDelete