Thursday 24 June 2010

It feels good...

Yip cutting feels even better when I'm drunk. I failed again, today I ate a bowl of cerial, a bowl of soup, 2 cups of tea, a vanilla cappicinno and a massive caramel square. Along with a feed of alcohol.
Yup slicing myself when drunk is probably not a good mixture, but it's working for me.

Okay a pretty pointless post, sorry, I love you all. I will post tomorrow and let you know how I am and most likely apologise for this post. O and I was 109Ibs this morning. Yip I'm still that fat.

I am so sick of failing all the time, it really is tiring me, almost boring me, I'm so sorry, my beautiful girls, I really am. I want to lose this flab, I am so sick of it clinging to me like a parisite.

I will lose it, I have to, I can not continue the way I am, I just can't do it anymore.
X

6 comments:

  1. this is your blog, you can post whatever you want and i will still read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just remember that we're all here to support you, love! stay strong, and be safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. high 5. i share that same motive with you.. as well as the problem of being unable to stick to it, it drives me mad! :( stay strong my lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* rachel lol. i love you i swear. we're so crazy sometimes... sometimes i see, sometimes i dont. but its perfect

    ReplyDelete