Tuesday 1 June 2010

uh..

Okay my intake today kinda went to shit. I sat down to do coursework, and kept fucking nibbling at stuff, and before I knew it I had a ham samwich, a bag of crisps, a bicuit, a cup of tea, another chocolate bar, thrown down my neck. It wasn't a binge, but still it wasn't good, that brings my intake to about, 1500-1600 for today. I can't wait for thursday, then I can concentrate on just shifting this, because I am sick of it.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post, really I love hearing from you guys. I really hope their not boring. Thanks again.

Night Night everyone, I love you all more than you could ever know.
X

3 comments:

  1. just remember how well ur doing and focus on double figures. its coming rachel!! thursday will go great for us both i promise!
    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in this case I'd just focus on the fact that you still ate less than you should to gain weight. So, you're still losing weight - just not as much as you could have :)
    That's what I always do. My rule is "under 500", but whenever I break it, my 2th rule is "under 2000" which is my daily intake if I want to keep my current weight.

    Be positive! I love reading your blog!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's alright, it isn't too bad. Just focus on the coursework, and then when that's done, you can focus on the calorie intake (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete