Sunday 6 June 2010

Sorry I haven't posted all weekend, but it has been filled with unimportant stuff that I will not bore you with and I have only been in my house for about 20 minutes at a time once or twice a day, or to sleep, so I apologise.

I have decided to try and eat "normally" until I finish the rest of my coursework and get it handed in, because I need to concentrate and get it done and I can't concentrate, when numbers and questions are running through my head, "Are you sure it was only 50cals?", "are you sure you added everything, didn't miss anything out?" This will only be until Wednesday or Thursday next week, then I will get back on track.

If Erin is reading this then I want to reply to your post because for some reason, I can't comment on your post. But I just wanted to say that people in this country can be really horrible, and the worst of it is, they do it to make themselves feel better. I have a feeling that if anyone else had sat in your seat on that bus they would have been treated in the same way, I know that probably doesn't make it any better but, you are a truly wonderful and beautiful person, and people like that, they rarely mean anything to anyone.

X

3 comments:

  1. it's ok, blogger in general has been really quiet this past week, everyone is busy.
    good luck with all of your coursework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i just wanted to say thank you so much for following me back - it means a lot and i adore your blog :')
    i guess we're kind of in the same boat trying to help our work by eating a little more, just remember that there's always time to lose weight, but this work is only now.
    you've done so well to get this far; stay strong, sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete