Thursday 3 June 2010

Last Day...

Well kind of. I have to go to hand some stuff in next week but thats about it.

I am going shopping with my friend in about an hour, then tomorrow I'm away out with the same friend (Not drinking though) then on Saturday more shopping in Belfast with my sister.
Then on sunday and monday its back to the coursework. In college on tuesday to hand stuff in, hopefully that will be me.

My intake has been completely shot over the past week or so, but as soon as I'm done next week I can get back on track.

The course I'm doing is a Btec National in Business. Well thats its full title anyway.
It is alright but I think I find it a bit difficult because I'm not that academic.

Hope everyone is doing alright.
X

5 comments:

  1. you're almost done! hang in there. i seem to have the opposite problem, now that im done with exams, im eating so much more.
    im not that academic either :) but we push through it right? all in the name of "success".
    i hope you have a fun time shopping, try and relax, you deserve it
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun shopping, and good luck with your coursework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog! Visit me sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually want to say, thank you. :) for following me even though i haven't been on. i've just caught up on your blog and i want to say that it's good you want to do well with your Btec. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you (: <3

    And hang in there! It's my sortof-last week too (:

    ReplyDelete