Thursday 17 June 2010

Day 2

Ok it is 10am on Day 2, and I'm feeling ok actually, my headache from last night has gone.
Breakfast for Rachel this morning is a coffee a diet coke and a big glass of water. Water is definately going to be on the menu on lot more today.

I have done 100 crunches and 50 starjumps. I wasn't as able to do as many this morning because I think I must be doing something hard because my neck and back is a bit sore today.

I'm done to 108.4 as of 30mins ago.

All in all I'm in good spirits so far.

I know I've said this a thousand times before, but really thankyou all so, so much, you don't know how much your support means to me.
X

7 comments:

  1. Day 2 will be so good for you :)
    stay positive, and don't worry about the slow down in execise, just pace yourself.
    I'm behind you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you feel you've done as much exercise as your body can handle (don't over-do it, you could pull a muscle or just hurt yourself in general), you should feel proud. :] Good luck and well done!
    Lovelovelove,
    Alice D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. it's amazing how much you can lose after only 2 days of fasting. I really must try it some time :)

    Well done, you can do it. If you feel a weak point just come on blogger and we'll support you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first three days are always supposed to be the worst. I mess up day three, of any plan, without fail. You, by stark contrast, appear to be doing amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no you're perfect :) love you rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Good luck, i know you'll do great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay to you!
    you are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete