Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sleepyness

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night,, about 4 or 5 hours, I have been doing coursework all day in college, and now I am home, I am going to go to bed, but I just wanted to write my calories, I don't know why but it seems to help me stay on track if I put them done here. Total for today so far is 656 calories. It is 4.30pm now and I am going to head to bed for a couple of hours. I might have something to eat when I get up because I need to head to work, as I have yet more coursework to do.

Hope everybody is having a good day, I will update again later.
My posts are really boring at the minute, sorry, they are all about coursework, but it will only be until thursday, then hopefully they will get a little bit more interesting (although I doubt it), thank you so much for still reading and commenting though, it means the world to me.
X

5 comments:

  1. your posts aren't boring and don't worry, i think we are all dealing with the coursework goblins! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the lack of sleep. I wish I had such good study habits though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your posts !
    cafeine can be a miracle worker but unfortunatly it can't make your coursework for you ! good luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your posts are definitely not boring. Plus, all I can really think about right now is coursework too. So its completely and totally fine. :)
    xoxo, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. losing 2 pounds is awesome! keep up the good work.. its hard to do when you have school to deal with i know. Eat when you need brain power- thats the most important time. But it sounds like youre doing great! :)
    & I agree, your posts are definitely not boring.

    ReplyDelete